|Version 1 (modified by 12 years ago) ( diff ),|
Welcome to Trac 0.11.4
Trac is a minimalistic approach to web-based management of software projects. Its goal is to simplify effective tracking and handling of software issues, enhancements and overall progress.
All aspects of Trac have been designed with the single goal to help developers write great software while staying out of the way and imposing as little as possible on a team's established process and culture.
As all Wiki pages, this page is editable, this means that you can modify the contents of this page simply by using your web-browser. Simply click on the "Edit this page" link at the bottom of the page. WikiFormatting will give you a detailed description of available Wiki formatting commands.
"trac-admin yourenvdir initenv" created a new Trac environment, containing a default set of wiki pages and some sample data. This newly created environment also contains documentation to help you get started with your project.
TracGuide is a good place to start.
The Trac Team
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.
- LogoET-vect2.jpg (5.7 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
) - added by 6 years ago.
Flight Deck Door demo
- background.png (121.7 KB ) - added by 5 years ago.
- lifecycle.png (106.1 KB ) - added by 5 years ago.
- lamp.png (305 bytes ) - added by 3 years ago.
- aadl.png (799 bytes ) - added by 3 years ago.
- stood.png (496 bytes ) - added by 3 years ago.
) - added by 19 months ago.
video MOSAR prototype 1
) - added by 18 months ago.
) - added by 7 months ago.
aad-util version 0.1
- MOSAR Final Demo Ellidiss Low.mp4 (26.1 MB ) - added by 4 months ago.