Taste Video Tutorials
Tools use for the taste video tutorials (Debian) :
- SimpleScreenRecored : use to record the video.
- https://ttsfree.com/text-to-speech : use to convert the text from the demo script to actual voice (the voice use was ashley, us female).
- openshot video editor : use to edit the video and voice.
- handbrake : use to transcode the final video in order to reduce its size (between 5 and 10 % ratio!).
- find an example using the taste tools.
- make the text script corresponding to the example creation and what one want to show.
- convert the text to voice using text-to-speech : one recording by sentence in order to facilitate the video editing.
- record the demo with SimpleScreenRecored : with this tool multiple sequence can be recorded (suspend/resume). This can be useful because it is easy to make a mistake during the recording and correct sequence can be keep this way.
- edit the video with openshot video editor : combine the video record and the voice.
- Finally, use handbrake to reduce significantly the size of the video produce by openshot video editor.
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.