|Version 9 (modified by 5 years ago) ( diff ),|
Logic Model Processing
LMP applies the principles of Logic Programming to Model Driven Engineering. In a few words, each model is expressed by a list of prolog facts and each processing function is implemented as a list of prolog rules. Applying the rules to the predicates will produce the awaited result (verification report, target model, source code or documentation text).
- LMP offers a single solution to implement model queries, model constraints and model transformations instead of having to use several dedicated languages
- LMP is based on the standard prolog language (ISO/IEC 13211-1)
- LMP is declarative, modular and formal (boolean logic), which open the door for tool qualification.
- LMP is flexible and can be used to process heterogeneous models or incomplete models.
- LMP is commercially supported and benefits from industrial return of experience
- Airbus: involved in the development of DO-178 certified projects (A380, A350)
- European Space Agency: used in the TASTE graphical editors
- Ellidiss: AADL Inspector model adaptors and Stood code generators
LMP Development Kit
The LMP Dev Kit provides the LMP designer with a set of tools and libraries to increase the productivity and the quality of the development of LMP applications.
This toolbox is composed of three compartments:
- Tools for the generation of Facts bases (AADL and XML/XMI parsers)
- Tools for the development of Rules bases (Ecore2LMP and LMP Designer graphical editor)
- Tools for the run-time execution of the LMP application (sbprolog)
Download the LMP DevKit Brochure
AADL Prolog Interface
XML/XMI Prolog Interface
- toolchains.png (52.7 KB ) - added by 5 years ago.
- lmp.png (18.9 KB ) - added by 5 years ago.
- LMPDevKitBrochure.pdf (229.2 KB ) - added by 5 years ago.
- LMP ERTS2016-paper.pdf (115.9 KB ) - added by 3 weeks ago.
- LMP ERTS2014-paper.pdf (177.9 KB ) - added by 3 weeks ago.
- LAMP ERTS2020-paper.pdf (410.5 KB ) - added by 3 weeks ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip