|Version 166 (modified by 2 years ago) ( diff ),|
Methods and Tools for the Development of Mission-Critical Software-Intensive Systems
Size and complexity of Software increase dramatically in new systems.
Moreover, it plays a more and more critical role in many application areas such as avionics, space, ground transportation, automotive, medical devices or nuclear plants.
Like in many other engineering domains, size and complexity can be mastered by putting more effort in the early stages of the software development life-cycle.
This is also the way to go to increase at the same time quality and productivity for a software intensive project.
To achieve these goals, Ellidiss offers products, technologies and services that are leveraged by:
- An industry proven software design methodology (HOOD).
- A rigorous architectural design language for real-time software and its execution environment (AADL).
- An innovating and powerful technology to address software performance, safety and security assurance cases at design stage (LMP).
Ellidiss Technologies provides methods and tools for the development of mission critical software intensive systems.
Ellidiss Technologies propose des méthodes et outils pour le développement des systèmes critiques à forte concentration de logiciel.
The company runs three strongly interconnected activities:
Les trois activités de la société sont:
- The long-term maintenance and end-user technical support of its development tools in operation in major high demanding industrial projects such as Airbus A340, A380 and A350.
- La maintenance au long cours et le support technique de ses outils en operation dans des programmes industriels majeurs tels que les A340, A380 et A350.
- The development of new modelling and model processing tools using industry proven standards such as HOOD, AADL or SysML.
- Le développement de nouveaux outils de modélisation et d'analyse supportant des standards industriels tels que HOOD, AADL ou SysML.
- Contribution to applied research projects and partnership with academic laboratories and industrial stakeholders.
- La participation à des projets collaboratifs de recherche ou industriels.
Ellidiss Technologies is a member of the following clusters:
Ellidiss Technologies est membre des clusters suivants:
For all commercial enquieries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
24 quai de la douane
Tel: +33 (0)298 451 870
Email: info @ ellidiss.fr (email@example.com)
GPS: W 4.485° N 48.383°
SARL au capital de 7600 Euros SIRET 451 223 606 00026, RCS Brest, APE 5829B, TVA FR 37 451 223 606
- LogoET-vect2.jpg (5.7 KB ) - added by 11 years ago.
) - added by 6 years ago.
Flight Deck Door demo
- background.png (121.7 KB ) - added by 5 years ago.
- lifecycle.png (106.1 KB ) - added by 5 years ago.
- lamp.png (305 bytes ) - added by 3 years ago.
- aadl.png (799 bytes ) - added by 3 years ago.
- stood.png (496 bytes ) - added by 3 years ago.
) - added by 19 months ago.
video MOSAR prototype 1
) - added by 18 months ago.
) - added by 7 months ago.
aad-util version 0.1
- MOSAR Final Demo Ellidiss Low.mp4 (26.1 MB ) - added by 4 months ago.