|Version 3 (modified by 10 years ago) ( diff ),|
AADL Inspector is a new product that is being developed by Ellidiss Technology. Its aim is to provide a light weight and extensible tool to perform static and dynamic analysis of AADL architectures. The first version of AADL Inspector will encompass the following features:
- Import of AADL textual specifications
- AADL v2
- AADL Behavior Annex
- AADL v1 compatibility
- Static rules analysis
- AADL Legality rules
- AADL Consistency rules
- AADL Naming rules
- Architectural metrics
- Project specific rules
- Schedulability analysis
- Integration of CHEDDAR
- Dynamic simulation
- Multi-Agents simulation engine
- Complies with the AADL run-time
) - added by 10 years ago.
- AI1.7-overview.png (120.5 KB ) - added by 3 years ago.
- AI1.7.PNG (150.7 KB ) - added by 3 years ago.
- AI1.7DataSheet.pdf (643.4 KB ) - added by 3 years ago.
- AADLInspector1.7QuickStart.pdf (932.5 KB ) - added by 3 years ago.
- AIUserManual.pdf (1.2 MB ) - added by 3 years ago.
) - added by 9 months ago.
AADL Inspector 1.8 beta for Windows
- AADLInspector1-8betaWindows.zip (22.0 MB ) - added by 8 months ago.